lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

MRS DOUBTFIRE: Robin Williams is addicted to his children

Santander, 24 de enero de 2.014

Last Friday, in my English class, we watched "Twelve years a slave". It is a very good film but, after that, all of us went home a bit distressed, so today we have chosen a different movie.

Robin Williams is one of the best American comedians although sometimes he overacts too much. It's true that I don't like comedies but I usually love his works because he always shows a very special sensitivity.

"Mrs. Doubtfire" is a film directed by Chris Columbus and starred by Robin Williams and Sally Field, together with one Pierce Brosman, not very known yet, in 1.993.


Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is a very difficult man to live with. He has been married to Miranda (Sally Field) for fourteen years and they love each other but they are very different: he can never be serious and she can be serious enough for both of them. They are going to divorce.


They have three kids and Daniel love them with all his heart but he has just lost his job and he can´t offer them a suitable home so a strict judge has decided to concede full custody to their mother.
He will only be able to visit his children one afternoon a week but he needs to spend more time with them. He's going to do anything to be near his children...


It's a very funny movie with a great main character. I love Daniel!
I also like to make parties, to do voices and to be a child sometimes...
He's a bit reckless, but I want to think that if one day I lost someone I really love, I wouldn't give up and I would be able to do anything to get them back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario